Privacy statement Agratechniek B.V.
Agratechniek respects the privacy of visitors to our website https://www.agratechniek.nl, its (potential) customers and its (potential) relations. Agratechniek therefore carefully handles your personal data. This data is not sold, traded or shared with parties who are not involved with the services of Agratechniek. In all cases, Agratechniek adheres to the requirements set by the data protection legislation that applies in the Netherlands.
Processing of personal data
As part of the service provided by Agratechniek or otherwise when you contact Agratechniek (for example via e-mail or via the contact form on the website of Agratechniek), Agratechniek records the information you have provided. Agratechniek only stores and processes the personal data provided by you.
Below you will find an overview of the data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Bank account number
You can view the Agratechniek website anonymously at any time, without sharing any personal information with Agratechniek.
Agratechniek uses your data for the optimum execution of its services, including the execution of activities aimed at increasing its customer base and marketing purposes. Your data will only be used for the purpose for which you provided the data. Your data will in principle not be provided to third parties without your explicit permission. This only happens if this is necessary in the context of the services provided by Agratechniek or if this is required by law.
Agratechniek B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Agratechniek B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
– Retention period
– Your personal data will be kept for as long as that is necessary in the opinion of Agratechniek due to the nature of the contact. This data is never kept longer than necessary, unless this is necessary in connection with other legislation.
Agratechniek is responsible for appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent this
of loss or unlawful processing of personal data. Some of these measures are:
– The website of Agratechniek is secured with an SSL certificate. With this, confidential information, for example that is provided via a contact form, is sent encrypted;
– Access to electronic systems is protected with a password, among other things;
– Only authorized personnel / third parties have access to your personal data.
These measures aim for an appropriate security level.
Finally, you can submit a complaint about the data processing to the data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteit Persongegevens.nl
Changes to this privacy statement
The rules concerning the protection of personal data can change constantly. Agratechniek therefore reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Therefore, check this statement regularly.
Copyright applies to this privacy statement. No part of this statement may be made public, reproduced, edited or distributed in any way and for any purpose without the express written permission of the copyright owner. For questions or more information you can contact Agratechniek via info@Agratechniek.com.